Career – Current Openings
Interior Design and Sales Specialist-Kitchen Cabinet & Floor
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, or full time Interior Design student;
- 1-2 years of interior design experience preferred;
- Or 1-2 years of kitchen cabinet/ flooring sales experience preferred as well;
- Will train intern;
- Kitchen design using 20/20 would be a plus;
- A thorough knowledge of space planning;
- The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly;
- Strong leadership ability and self-motivation
- The ability to work as a team.
- A great attitude – no egos here, please.
- Must have excellent time management skills;
- Must be able to multi task;
Driver / Warehouse Worker
Responsible for delivery to customers, unloading containers, palletizing material for trucking, taking care of customer pickups, making samples, UPS packaging and labeling. Must be responsible and self-motivated. Previous driving/warehouse/wood floor sample making experience preferred.
Outside Sales Rep
Experienced outside sales rep in various territories are needed. Responsibilities include: Visit customers in the territory and perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company products & services while on-site; present company sample display rack programs to customers; maintain, organize, service and update existing display samples; emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices and take care of customer inquiries; penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base; generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary and more. Qualified candidates should have strong sales, communication and customer service skills. Previous wood flooring sales experiences preferred.